INDOOR WALKING PROGRAM AT MERCED MALL KICK-OFF TUESDAY FEBRUARY 28TH FROM 9AM – 11AM
CELEBRATE WITH US AND GET A FREE T-SHIRT WITH SIGN UP!
Mall Miles is a free walking program sponsored by Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center and Merced Mall. Mall Miles members will receive a complimentary water bottle, pedometer, and a mini calendar to help track your “mall miles.” (2 laps along the dark brown common area tile = 1 mile)
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
• Visit the mall as early as 7:45am Monday – Saturday and 8:45am on Sundays
• Log in your “Mall Miles” with a program coordinator at our Mall Miles table, located in the Food Court, on the second Wednesday of each month from 8:30am – 10am.
• Monthly incentives will be given to all participants.
• Every quarter, the person with the most logged “Mall Miles” will receive a prize.
• The person with the most logged ”Mall Miles” at the end of the year will receive a grand prize!
Make friends and get healthy and meet your fitness goals in our climate controlled, clean, safe environment.
For more information, you can go the Mall Guest Services Desk, call or visit us online.
February 28th: MALL MILES INDOOR WALKING PROGRAM KICK-OFF
9AM – 11AM AT CENTER COURT
March 11th: DISTRICT CUB SCOUT PINEWOOD DERBY
12PM – 2PM AT CENTER COURT
April 1st – 16th: EASTER BUNNY PHOTOS AT CENTER COURT
May 1st – 5th: MERCED COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT WRITING FESTIVAL
May 12th: SHOP$MART FOR SCHOOLS AWARDS CEREMONY
11AM AT CENTER COURT
May 18th – 20th: HIGH SCHOOL ART SHOW AT CENTER COURT