Serving California’s Central Valley and mountain residents since 1969, Merced Mall is the only enclosed regional mall within a 43-mile radius. Its anchors are JCPenney, Kohl’s, and Target, plus over 40 stores and specialty shops. Ample parking and an excellent tenant mix, coupled with easy access from U.S. Highway 99, makes Merced Mall an exceptional shopping location.
Monday – Thursday 11AM – 7PM
Friday – Saturday 11AM – 8PM
Sunday 11AM – 6PM
* Note: Department Stores, Perimeter Stores and Holiday Hours may vary. See individual Store Directory listings for more information.
Dedicated to your well-being
Shopper Guidelines- Your health and safety is our priority. Please follow these guidelines to protect yourself and others. Individual stores may have also have their own guidelines as well:
- Masks or face shields are required inside the mall
- Use hand sanitizer or wipes
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other shoppers
- No loitering or large groups
- If a store is busy, please wait in line or come back later
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue, discard it immediately and wash or sanitize your hands
- Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay home if you have a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms
such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose or body aches
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe- We have the following measures in place to protect our shoppers, retailers and employees:
- Masks and daily temperature testing are required for Merced Mall Management
- Installed sanitation stations at mall entrances
- Employees with a fever or cold and flu–like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose or body aches are required to stay home
- Regular disinfecting of all common areas, particularly busy location such as restrooms, seating and dining areas
- Enforcing of social distancing practices including the use of distancing markers and extra space between seating
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC
Please continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing protocol while inside the mall to comply with the current state guidelines. Our common area seating remains closed for now. Food court is available for carry-out only. Our mall walking program is on hold until further notice.
The following services are available at the Mall Management Office. For questions, contact us at (209) 723-3981.
Lost and Found
If you lose something while visiting Merced Mall, contact the Mall Management Office with a description of your item and we will do our best to locate and return your item to you.
Strollers are temporarily unavailable.
Merced Mall Security’s role is to help provide a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for our guests by patrolling and monitoring areas of the shopping center. The Security team makes certain that all visitors abide by the mall rules and regulations and conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to a safe and pleasant shopping experience.
Our trained security guards can give you assistance finding a particular store, escorting you to your car if you are shopping in the evening, or with locating someone for you in the common areas of the mall.
Mall Use Permit
Community tables are temporarily unavailable.