With an upbeat mix of stores, brands and food favorites, Merced Mall aims to elevate
everyday living. So shop, grab a bite, explore and enjoy the moment.
Code of Conduct
Merced Mall is a Smoke-Free, Private Property. All patrons and visitors of the Center are required to abide by the following:
- Wear appropriate clothing.
- Disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- No Weapons.
- Possession of open alcoholic beverages except in designated areas is prohibited.
- No solicitation- Flyers, videotaping or photography without mall consent.
- No pets (except service animals).
- Smoking except in designated areas is prohibited.
- No Loitering.
Enjoy an array of amenities such as: FREE customer parking, Pepsi and Dip N Dots vending, directories, drinking fountains, massage chairs and two ATMs (Merced School Employees Federal Credit Union).
Merced Mall Security’s role is to help provide a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for our guests by monitoring the shopping center, ensuring that all visitors are abiding by our center’s rules and guidelines. Security also assists with:
- Lost and found items
- Finding a store
- Escorting you to your car if shopping in the evening
- Locating someone for you in the common area