MALL MILES INDOOR WALKING PROGRAM AT MERCED MALL
Mall Miles is a free indoor walking program sponsored by Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center and Merced Mall. The program was designed for people at all levels of ability and any age.
Maintaining a regular exercise routine is important, and having friends to support and encourage you makes it easier to achieve your goals and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are an avid walker or a beginner, Mall Miles provides a great way to exercise at your own pace in a safe, climate-controlled environment.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Program members will receive a complimentary water bottle and a mini calendar to help track your “mall miles.” (2 laps along the dark brown common area tile = 1 mile)
- Visit the mall as early as 7:45am Monday – Saturday until closing and 8:45am on Sundays until closing.
- Log in your “Mall Miles” with a program coordinator at our Mall Miles table, located in the Food Court, on the second Wednesday of each month from 8:30am – 10am.
- Incentives will be given periodically to all participants.
- The person with the most logged-in ”Mall Miles” at the end of the year will receive a grand prize!
Find out if Mall Miles is the right fitness program for you. For program details, visit the Guest Services Center or meet the program coordinators on the second Wednesday every month in the mall Food Court area from 8:30am – 10am. Or call 209-723-3981.
2018 log-in dates are listed below:
April 11 September 12
May 9 October 10
June 13 November 14
July 11 December 12