The interior mall area is temporarily closed.
Stores with an exterior entrance are still open. Call your desired store for details and questions.
|CURBSIDE STORE LIST|
|Don Roberto||Curbside- call only||10-6pm||726-7984|
|Foot Locker||Curbside- online||9-5pm||384-1589|
|Maciel’s||Curbside- dm or call||12-4pm||726-6134|
|See’s Candies||Curbside- online or call||12-5pm (m-sat)||723-9660|
|OPEN STORE LIST|
|Baskin Robbins||Carry out||12-8 daily|
|Big Lots!||Open||9a-9p daily|
|Chipotle||Carry out||10:45-10p daily|
|JCPenney||Open||12-7, 11-6 (sun)|
|Michaels||Open||9-7, 10-7 (sun)|
|Panera Bread||Carry out||7a-9p daily|
|Yogolicious||Carry out||12-9 daily|
Shopper Guidelines- Your health and safety is our priority. Please follow these guidelines to protect yourself and others. Individual stores may have also have their own guidelines as well:
- Masks are required inside the mall
- Use hand sanitizer or wipes
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other shoppers
- No loitering or large groups
- If a store is busy, please come back later
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue, discard it immediately and wash or sanitize your hands
- Thoroughly wash your hands on a frequent basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Stay home if you have a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms
such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose or body aches
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe- We have the following measures in place to protect our shoppers, retailers and employees:
- Masks and daily temperature testing are required for Merced Mall Management and Guest Services employees
- Installed sanitation stations at mall entrances
- Employees with a fever or cold and flu–like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose or body aches are required to stay home
- Regular disinfecting of the common areas, particularly busy location such as restrooms, seating and dining areas
- Encouragement of social distancing practices including the use of distancing markers and extra space between seating
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC
We are closely monitoring the latest developments related to COVID-19. We will continue to adjust accordingly as more information becomes available.
MALL MILES INDOOR MALL WALKING PROGRAM
*WALKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE MALL AT THIS TIME.
Mall Miles is a free indoor walking program sponsored by Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center and Merced Mall. The program was designed for people at all levels of ability and any age.
Maintaining a regular exercise routine is important, and having friends to support and encourage you makes it easier to achieve your goals and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are an avid walker or a beginner, Mall Miles provides a great way to exercise at your own pace in a safe, climate-controlled environment.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Program members will receive a complimentary water bottle and a mini calendar to help track your “mall miles.” (4 laps along the dark brown common area tile is approximately 1 mile)
- Visit the mall as early as 10am Monday – Sunday until closing.
- Log in your “Mall Miles” with a program coordinator at our Mall Miles table, located in the Food Court, on the first Wednesday of each month from 10am – 11am.
- Incentives will be given periodically to all participants.
- The person with the most logged-in ”Mall Miles” at the end of the year will receive a grand prize!
Find out if Mall Miles is the right fitness program for you. For program details, visit the Mall Office or meet the program coordinators on the first Wednesday of every month in the mall Food Court area from 10am – 11am. Or call 209-723-3981.
2020 Log-in Dates: August 5, September 2, October 7, November 4, December 2.