MALL MILES INDOOR MALL WALKING PROGRAM | Mall Miles Walking Program has been deferred until further notice.
Mall Miles is a free indoor walking program sponsored by Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center and Merced Mall. The program was designed for people at all levels of ability and any age.
Maintaining a regular exercise routine is important, and having friends to support and encourage you makes it easier to achieve your goals and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are an avid walker or a beginner, Mall Miles provides a great way to exercise at your own pace in a safe, climate-controlled environment.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Program members will receive a complimentary water bottle and a mini calendar to help track your “mall miles.” (4 laps along the dark brown common area tile is approximately 1 mile)
- Visit the mall as early as 10am Monday – Sunday until closing.
- Log in your “Mall Miles” with a program coordinator at our Mall Miles table, located in the Food Court, on the first Wednesday of each month from 10am – 11am.
- Incentives will be given periodically to all participants.
- The person with the most logged-in ”Mall Miles” at the end of the year will receive a grand prize!
Find out if Mall Miles is the right fitness program for you. For program details, visit the Mall Office or meet the program coordinators on the first Wednesday of every month in the mall Food Court area from 10am – 11am. Or call 209-723-3981.