MALL MILES INDOOR WALKING PROGRAM AT MERCED MALL
Mall Miles is a free indoor walking program sponsored by Dignity Health Mercy Medical Center and Merced Mall. The program was designed for people at all levels of ability and any age.
Maintaining a regular exercise routine is important, and having friends to support and encourage you makes it easier to achieve your goals and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are an avid walker or a beginner, Mall Miles provides a great way to exercise at your own pace in a safe, climate-controlled environment.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Program members will receive a complimentary water bottle and a mini calendar to help track your “mall miles.” (2 laps along the dark brown common area tile = 1 mile)
- Visit the mall as early as 7:45am Monday – Saturday until closing and 8:45am on Sundays until closing.
- Log in your “Mall Miles” with a program coordinator at our Mall Miles table, located in the Food Court, on the first Wednesday of each month from 8:30am – 10am.
- Incentives will be given periodically to all participants.
- The person with the most logged-in ”Mall Miles” at the end of the year will receive a grand prize!
Find out if Mall Miles is the right fitness program for you. For program details, visit the Guest Services Center or meet the program coordinators on the second Wednesday every month in the mall Food Court area from 8:30am – 10am. Or call 209-723-3981.
2019 log-in dates:
MERCED MALL RENOVATION PROJECT IS SLATED TO BEGIN IN 2019
Road signs were installed along the Merced Mall Olive Avenue property line, boasting images of the shopping center’s future renovation and expansion project. Large renderings are also on display inside the mall’s common area The graphics give one a glimpse of the shopping center’s new, modern aesthetic featuring new spaces for future tenants and lots of scenic outdoor seating.
“I’m looking forward to the opportunities that are happening for Merced Mall and moving forward with the vision Codding Enterprises has for the property’s upcoming renovation,” said Max Whitley, mall property manager who joined the Merced Mall management team last October. “There’s so much potential and I’m lucky to be here at the right place, at the right time.”
Nanette Villegas, Merced Mall’s Marketing Director and Whitley oversaw the rendering installations. “I believe all of Merced has been waiting for this moment,” Villegas stated. “We’re celebrating every step, big and small, as we continue to move forward.”
Whitley, along with our parent company, Codding Construction will be overseeing the single-story renovation, slated to begin by spring 2019. For more information on leasing opportunities, contact Lois Codding at (707) 978-5805.